Orexis is a male enhancement product that uses a mixture of natural supplements to build up stamina and strengthen erections. Orexis is also supposed to increase a man’s sex drive and sexual appetite.
Advantages to Orexis
Like many male enhancement products Orexis claims to use natural supplements to build up the penis, strengthen erections and increase the sex drive.
As with most such products it uses natural herbs made from plants that have been used as male enhancement products for centuries. Each of these herbs is supposed to address some deficiency in a man’s sex live. Combining them is supposed to create an effective cocktail of supplements designed to increase a man’s sexual performance.
The active ingredients in Orexis are pretty standard as male enhancement products go but they are put together in an interesting mixture. The sexual enhancement herbs in Orexis include:
- Yohimbe – This supplement made from the bark of an African tree is supposed to increase blood flow throughout the body. Increasing blood flow can lead to longer and stronger erections.
- L-Arginine HCL – This is an amino acid that is supposed to increase your sperm count. It is also believed to improve blood circulation which can strengthen the penis.
- Epimedium – The legendary “Horny Goat Weed” an Ancient Chinese herb long used as an aphrodisiac. It is believed to increase the sex drive, strengthen the libido and improve blood flow to the penis.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This herb has been proven to increase testosterone production in clinical trials. Increased testosterone production can increase the sex drive and improve male performance.
- Muira Puama – This herb is believed to increase libido, reduce fatigue, increase energy, calm the nerves and improve your attitude. It can help a man relax and get ready for sex.
- Catuaba – The bark of a tree that has been used as a treatment for impotency in Brazil for centuries.
Despite its potency there have been some problems with Orexis. Some men who have used it have reported side effects. The side effects reported have included excessive hair loss.
These side effects could be caused by allergies to some of Orexis’s ingredients. If you are prone to allergies it might be a good idea to consult a doctor before trying Orexis.
One the best things about Orexis is that its makers don’t try to trick customers with free trial officers. Instead they simply offer a month’s supply for $49.99 and discounts for those who buy more.