Home Remedies For Acidity
- After all three meals, take a small piece of jaggery and keep it in your mouth and suck.
- Eat a cup of vanilla ice cream or drink a glass of cold milk to get heartburn and acidity relief within minutes.
- Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1- 2 teaspoon juice of chebulic myroblan is taken daily is highly beneficial in the treatment of acidity and heart burn. For better results the juice can be mixed with equal amount of amla juice.
- Keep a small piece of harad (Terminalia chebula) in your mouth and chew it after every meal.
- Chew a few basil ( tulsi ) leaves to get relief from burning, nausea and gas.
- To 1 ½ liters of water add 1 tsp Caraway seeds (shah jeera). Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Sip while warm. Have the concoction 2-3 times a day for 5-6 days.
- Chew bubble-gum and acidity will disappear.This is an easy and best way to get rid of Acidity.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.