Home Remedies For Hangover
- Consume a lot of water before you go to bed. This should priovde some relief to the dehydrating effects of alcohol. Drink lots of water even after you wake up.
- Take Vitamin C as it may increase the rate of alcohol breakdown in the body.
- Eat a banana in the morning. It really works!!
- Its a good practice to eat something while and after your are drinking. This helps reduce the rate at which alcohol enters your blood and thus can help reduce the after-effects.
- Try to avoid sweet drinks (and sugary foods) while you drink. The sweet taste of the drink can make it difficult for you to judge how much alcohol you're actually consuming.
- The herb peppermint, either in tea form or chewing the leaves, will relax the intestines. Peppermint is a carminative, which is a substance that removes accumulated gas from the stomach and intestines. Make a tea by pouring one cup of boiling water over 1-2 teaspoons of the dried herb; cover; steep for fifteen minutes; strain. Drink 1-2 cups as soon as you can.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.