Home Remedies For Obesity
- Every morning drink a glass full of water mixed with lime juice and some honey.
- The leaves of jujube or Indian plum are another valuable remedy for obesity. A handful of leaves should be soaked overnight in water and this water should be taken in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach. This treatment should be continued for at least one month to achieve beneficial results.
- Mint is very beneficial in losing weight. Have some salads, vegetables with it.
- One or two ripe tomatoes taken early morning as a substitute for breakfast, for a couple of months, are considered a safe method of weight reduction. They also supply the food elements essential to preserve health.
- Eating 10-12 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 to 4 months may be helpful in weight loss for obese and overweight people.
- Drink a cup of water with 3 teaspoons lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper, and a teaspoon of honey every day for three months.
- Cabbage is considered to be an effective home remedy for obesity. It contains a valuable content called tartroric acid, which inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.