Dark Circles - Treatment To Get Rid of Dark Circles
Dark circles or eye circles is the second most common dermatologic complaint after acne which is most common complaint to dermatologists. Almost everyone gets dark circles under their eyes from time to time. Dark circles under eyes usually are temporary and not a medical concern. Dark circles are dark blemishes around the eyes. There are many contributing factors to the development of these dark circles and even more things that can make them worse. Some factors like age and ill health are common. But many can be prevented and treated easily.
It's important to remember that, though unsightly and annoying, dark circles under the eyes are medically harmless. While you may need to treat a serious underlying condition, there is no direct risk to your health from the dark circles themselves. Feeling comfortable about yourself and happy with your appearance is the most important thing.
- The skin below the eyes is very thin. The blood circulation below makes it to look bluish. It also depends on the color of the skin. It has different colors depending on your skin color.
- Any allergy, eczema or any condition which causes the eyes to itch can create the dark circles as a result of rubbing or pressing the eyes. Some food allergies can also cause the area under the eyes to appear darker.
- Some kind of medication also causes the skin to look darker below eyes. The reason behind this is some medicines make the blood vessels to dilate and hence the eye circles look dark.
- Age is also an important cause. As the age increases the skin below eyes becomes more and more thin. Also the excess folds in skin make it to look darker.
- The most important and main symptom is that your eye circles look darker from your whole face skin. It looks like as if there is something pasted in some cases.
- Your eyes will be in bad condition after the whole day’s work. The eye circles become oily and dead kind.
Treatment to Get Rid of Dark Circles
- Although there are a lot of home remedies. These are useful to some extent. These can make thing better but are not 100% solution of your problem. In other words they are useful in diminishing the dark eyes but cannot remove it completely.
- Diet: The green vegetables and fresh fruits help in making eye circles decrease.
- Drink as much water as possible because water gives naturally the moisture to the skin and helps in removing dryness and dark eyes problem.
- Some people have been driven to the most extreme method to remove their dark circles which are surgery. Some techniques involve using lasers to stimulate the deep collagen layers in the skin, rejuvenating the skin's surface to remove dark circles.
- Some latest generation cosmetics are also helpful. These contain the properties which gives back the freshness and softness of the skin.
- Applying fresh slice on skin can also help.
Online Doctor || Teeth Care || Contact Us || Diabetes Care || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy || Acne Products ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.